2021 Toyota Corolla MPG
What is the mpg of a Toyota Corolla? When you get the 2021 Toyota Corolla, you can get up to 53 mpg city and 52 mpg highway* with the LE trim. Traverse the Burleson roads smarter and more efficiently with the Toyota Corolla. Learn about some of the other amazing efficiency features of this advanced sedan with Shottenkirk Toyota of Granbury, and feel free to peruse our Corolla inventory to find the perfect Corolla for your daily commute.
Corolla Gas Mileage by Trim
One thing the Toyota Corolla offers besides exceptional mpg is a variety of configurations. With seven different available trims to choose from, you’ll be able to find the configuration that matches you perfectly. Here are the different Toyota Corolla mpg ratings per trim:
- 2021 Toyota Corolla L: 30 mpg city / 38 mpg highway / 33 mpg combined*
- 2021 Toyota Corolla LE: 30 mpg city / 38 mpg highway / 33 mpg combined*
- 2021 Toyota Corolla Hybrid LE: 53 mpg city / 52 mpg highway / 52 mpg combined*
- 2021 Toyota Corolla XLE: 29 mpg city / 37 mpg highway / 32 mpg combined*
- 2021 Toyota Corolla SE: 31 mpg city / 40 mpg highway / 34 mpg combined*
- 2021 Toyota Corolla SE Nightshade Edition: 31 mpg city / 40 mpg highway / 34 mpg combined*
- 2021 Toyota Corolla XSE: 31 mpg city / 38 mpg highway / 34 mpg combined*
Toyota Corolla Hybrid LE
To get a well-rounded mix of fuel-efficiency and power on the Stephenville roads, you can always opt for the 2021 Toyota Corolla Hybrid LE trim. This hybrid trim offers a 1.8L four-cylinder engine equipped with Valvematic technology. This engine is able to produce up to 121 horsepower and generates 105 lb-ft of torque. This trim also comes with EV/ECO/Power driving modes to get even more out of every drive.
Other Toyota Corolla Efficiency Features
Beyond the remarkable Toyota Corolla mpg features, you’ll find some other standardly-equipped features that can help you enhance and maximize every Cleburne trip effortlessly. Here are some of the Toyota Corolla efficiency features:
- Transmission: The continuously variable transmission (CVT) offers drivers more range of gear ratios than an automatic transmission.
- Design: The aerodynamic design of the Corolla has been wind-tunnel tested, allowing the sedan to cut through the air with minimal effort.
- Variable Valve Timing: This system adjusts the timing of valves when they open and close, ensuring evenly distributed power and fuel economy.
- Dynamic Radar Cruise Control: This feature provides better fuel economy by matching your speed with the car in front of you.
Find Your New Corolla at Shottenkirk Toyota of Granbury
Now that you know what the mpg of the Toyota Corolla is, you can visit Shottenkirk Toyota of Granbury to find the perfect Corolla configuration to enhance your Granbury commute. Contact us to explore our inventory and even apply for financing to get a head start on the buying process.
*2021 EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
More from Shottenkirk Toyota of Granbury
The Toyota Camry has plenty to offer Burleson drivers: smooth driving and handling, great fuel economy, and plenty of comfort and convenience features. What you can also expect from the Toyota Camry is variety. Compare the 2021 Toyota Camry configurations with Shottenkirk Toyota of Granbury to see what you can expect from each trim. Then, feel free…
If you’re like most of our Granbury customers, then you don’t want to have to empty your bank account just to keep your gas tank full. Well, thanks to the stellar fuel economy in the new Toyota Camry, you won’t have to. The EPA-estimated Toyota Camry mpg is especially impressive, providing gas mileage of up…
So, how much can a Toyota RAV4 tow? If you’re curious about the 2021 Toyota RAV4 towing capacity, we’re here to help. Haul supplies around Burleson with the capable 2021 Toyota RAV4! The Toyota RAV4 towing capacity is 3,500 pounds when properly equipped, allowing you to tow a small load. Opting for the advanced…